VOLUNTEERS AND DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!
As part of our on-going fundraising efforts, the PA hosts many events during the year.
- Pizza Day (Monthly pizza and snacks sale during lunch periods)
- School Store (School supplies and healthy snacks to students during lunch periods)
- Event Food (If you are unable to attend, but would like to participate in the above sales, snack donations are always appreciated. Donations can be dropped off at the PA room the morning of the sale.)
- Holiday Boutique (Holiday-themed sale offering gifts and supplies)
- Spring Boutique (Spring-themes sale offering gifts, flowers, and potted plants)
- Committees (Participate in planning of our fundraising efforts)
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the PA at email@example.com or call 718-743-5598.
- Please note that any parent entering the school must first sign in with the security desk, and needs to present proper ID.
- Volunteers must remain in the designated area of the sale or event.
- Parents are not permitted to enter the school cafeteria or classrooms.
- An adult-designated restroom can be found near the Nurse’s Office. Adults are not to enter the children’s restrooms under any circumstances.
- Unless otherwise noted, volunteers are requested to at attend from 9:15 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.